Please join us at an upcoming Volunteer Info Session
CASA of Hancock County speaks up for children who’ve been abused or neglected by empowering our community to volunteer as advocates for them in the court system. The Youth Court Judge appoints a trained CASA volunteer to make independent and informed recommendations in the child’s best interest. CASA volunteers come from every walk of life and share a commitment to improving children’s lives.
Volunteer Info Sessions are a great opportunity to meet our team and learn more about what it means to become a CASA volunteer.
Informational Sessions will be conducted via Zoom meeting. Please click below to register in advance for a session.
- Mon., May 24th at 2:00 p.m. – Click Here to Join!
- Wed., May 26th at 5:30 p.m. – Click Here to Join!
- Fri., June 4th at 10:00 a.m. – Click Here to Join!
- Thurs., June 10th at 5:30 p.m. – Click Here to Join!
- Mon., June 14th at 1:00 p.m. – Click Here to Join!
- Tues., June 22nd at 5:30 p.m. – Click Here to Join!
- Wed., June 30th at 3:00 p.m. – Click Here to Join!
- Wed., July 7th at 5:30 p.m. – Click Here to Join!
- Fri., July 16th at 10:00 a.m. – Click Here to Join!
- Mon., July 19th at 5:30 p.m. – Click Here to Join!
- Tues., July 27th at 2:00 p.m. – Click Here to Join!
First Quarter The Quarterly Report includes an overview of CASA programs and services, data and demographics of children we serve and volunteer Advocates, and current statistics of allegations of abuse and neglect in Hancock County. This report is updated every...
Recruit, train, and support a diverse network of Court Appointed Special Advocate volunteers to provide abused and neglected children in our community with quality advocacy in the Hancock County court system and to secure them a safe, permanent, and nurturing home.
All are Welcome
CASA of Hancock County pledges to recruit board members, staff and volunteers that are diverse and reflect the population and needs of the children we serve. Opportunities and services are open to all and not restricted based on race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, gender identity and gender expression, marital status, veteran status, physical abilities or national origin.